[tsc-voting] [presto-tsc] Nominate Ariel as a Committer for Various Repos

zluo@...

+1

On Mon, Aug 16, 2021 at 10:38 AM Bin Fan <binfan@...> wrote:
+1

On Mon, Aug 16, 2021 at 10:37 AM <rongrong100@...> wrote:

On Mon, Aug 16, 2021 at 10:36 AM Shixuan Fan via lists.prestodb.io <shixuan=fb.com@...> wrote:

+1. I really appreciate his tremendous effort on the project, especially open source.

From: presto-tsc@... <presto-tsc@...> on behalf of jamessun via lists.prestodb.io <jamessun=fb.com@...>
Date: Monday, August 16, 2021 at 10:29 AM
To: presto-tsc-voting@... <presto-tsc-voting@...>
Cc: presto-tsc@... <presto-tsc@...>
Subject: [presto-tsc] Nominate Ariel as a Committer for Various Repos

As I’ve discussed with many of you offline, I would love to nominate Ariel Weisberg (https://github.com/aweisberg) to be a committer for the following repositories.

An initial example PR has been created for repo prestodb.github.io:

https://github.com/prestodb/prestodb.github.io/pull/147

Ariel has been one of the most active members of the Presto open source community. He has made huge contribution to the community. This change might also help to scale out PrestoDB’s committership. Please vote on this proposal.

As a reminder, given the current TSC makeup, each TSC voting members has one vote per company.  Specifically, we will be looking for one vote from Facebook, Twitter, and Alluxio.

Thanks!

James

--

Andrii Rosa