From: <presto-tsc@...> on behalf of "rongrong100@..." <rongrong100@...>
Date: Tuesday, February 4, 2020 at 8:00 PM
To: "presto-tsc@..." <presto-tsc@...>
Subject: [presto-tsc] Nominating Leiqing as new committer (again)

I want to nominate Leiqing (github: caithagoras) as a committer for Presto. Leiqing has been working on Presto for more than 2 years. Recently he has become an expert in release verification and led the effort on improving verifier and release process. He also worked extensively on SQL function support.

169 commits  26,051 ++  11,892 --

I previously nominated Leiqing as a new committer in November but there were concerns from some committers. In the past few months Leiqing demonstrated good quality code reviews and gained more in-depth knowledge on core engine code through his work in SQL function. As a result, I want to nominate him again. Please cast your vote by the end of the week (2/7/2020). Thanks!

Rongrong

Wenlei Xie

+1

On Tue, Feb 4, 2020 at 5:00 PM <rongrong100@...> wrote:
I want to nominate Leiqing (github: caithagoras) as a committer for Presto. Leiqing has been working on Presto for more than 2 years. Recently he has become an expert in release verification and led the effort on improving verifier and release process. He also worked extensively on SQL function support.

169 commits  26,051 ++  11,892 --

I previously nominated Leiqing as a new committer in November but there were concerns from some committers. In the past few months Leiqing demonstrated good quality code reviews and gained more in-depth knowledge on core engine code through his work in SQL function. As a result, I want to nominate him again. Please cast your vote by the end of the week (2/7/2020). Thanks!

Best Regards,
Wenlei Xie (谢文磊)

Email: wenlei.xie@...

Shixuan Fan

+1

From: <presto-tsc@...> on behalf of "rongrong100@..." <rongrong100@...>
Date: Tuesday, February 4, 2020 at 5:00 PM
To: "presto-tsc@..." <presto-tsc@...>

I want to nominate Leiqing (github: caithagoras) as a committer for Presto. Leiqing has been working on Presto for more than 2 years. Recently he has become an expert in release verification and led the effort on improving verifier and release process. He also worked extensively on SQL function support.

169 commits  26,051 ++  11,892 --

I previously nominated Leiqing as a new committer in November but there were concerns from some committers. In the past few months Leiqing demonstrated good quality code reviews and gained more in-depth knowledge on core engine code through his work in SQL function. As a result, I want to nominate him again. Please cast your vote by the end of the week (2/7/2020). Thanks!

Rongrong

rongrong100@...

Thanks for all your reply. We've got a majority vote on this proposal so per our charter Leiqing is a new committer in the Presto project. Congratulations to Leiqing!

Rongrong

From: <presto-tsc@...> on behalf of "rongrong100@..." <rongrong100@...>
Date: Tuesday, February 4, 2020 at 5:00 PM
To: "presto-tsc@..." <presto-tsc@...>

I want to nominate Leiqing (github: caithagoras) as a committer for Presto. Leiqing has been working on Presto for more than 2 years. Recently he has become an expert in release verification and led the effort on improving verifier and release process. He also worked extensively on SQL function support.

169 commits  26,051 ++  11,892 --

I previously nominated Leiqing as a new committer in November but there were concerns from some committers. In the past few months Leiqing demonstrated good quality code reviews and gained more in-depth knowledge on core engine code through his work in SQL function. As a result, I want to nominate him again. Please cast your vote by the end of the week (2/7/2020). Thanks!

Rongrong

Maria Basmanova

Congrats!