Nominate Chunxu Tang as Presto Committer

beinan@...

Edited

Hello Presto TSC members,

I would like to nominate Chunxu Tang (github: https://github.com/ChunxuTang) as Presto Committer.  Chunxu has been contributing a lot to the Presto iceberg connector and router.  He is maintaining 3000+ presto nodes and he is the point of contact of PrestoDB in Twitter.  He also contributed the AI Query Predictor, which expanded the eco-system of presto and helped improve the utilization and stability of the multi-cluster of Presto.

Git stats

- 58 commits

- 109k lines of addition

- 37 PR reviews, 120 comments

Contributions

- Added the Presto Iceberg connector

- Added the Presto query predictor

- Added the Presto router

- Reviewed the Lark sheet connector

- Reviewed the Google sheet connector

- Reviewed all major Iceberg connector pull requests

Please reply to this email to vote. Thanks!

Beinan

Zhenxiao Luo

+1

Thanks,
Zhenxiao

On Wed, Sep 14, 2022 at 11:50 AM beinan via lists.prestodb.io <beinan=alluxio.com@...> wrote:

[Edited Message Follows]
[Reason: fix the format and put more contributions]

[...]

yingsu00@...

+1
Chunxu’s contribution is substantial and I support him becoming a committer.

thanks,
Ying

Tim Meehan

Thanks Beinan for submitting this nomination, and thanks to everyone on the TSC for considering and voting on this nomination.  I’m pleased to report that Chunxu has received a majority of the votes from the TSC and is now a committer.  Congratulations Chunxu!  And thanks for your contributions.

Tim

From: presto-dev@... <presto-dev@...> on behalf of yingsu00@... <yingsu00@...>
Date: Friday, September 16, 2022 at 12:48 AM
To: presto-dev@... <presto-dev@...>
Subject: Re: [presto-dev] Nominate Chunxu Tang as Presto Committer

+1 Chunxu’s contribution is substantial and I support him becoming a committer. thanks, Ying _. _,_. _,_ Links: You receive all messages sent to this group. View/Reply Online (#299) | Reply To Sender | Reply To Group ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍

ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerStart

This Message Is From an Untrusted Sender

You have not previously corresponded with this sender.

ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerEnd