Adding new github admin

rongrong100@...

Hi all,

I'd like to propose adding new admin to our github repo. Currently there is only one admin who is an active developer. Admins are responsible for things like adding new contributor to the contributor team, helping enable things like integrations with Travis CI etc. We should have at least one additional admin so if one is not available there's a fall back. Currently our admin is Ariel in Boston. I'd like to propose adding another admin in another timezone. Since many of the active developers are in California I think it would be nice to have someone in PST. I'm nominating myself but open to other proposals.

zluo@...

+1

thanks Ariel && Rongrong for the support :)

On Thu, Mar 5, 2020 at 12:01 PM <rongrong100@...> wrote:

Hi all,

I'd like to propose adding new admin to our github repo. Currently there is only one admin who is an active developer. Admins are responsible for things like adding new contributor to the contributor team, helping enable things like integrations with Travis CI etc. We should have at least one additional admin so if one is not available there's a fall back. Currently our admin is Ariel in Boston. I'd like to propose adding another admin in another timezone. Since many of the active developers are in California I think it would be nice to have someone in PST. I'm nominating myself but open to other proposals.

Shixuan Fan

+1. Thanks for bringing this up Rongrong!

From: <presto-tsc@...> on behalf of "zluo via Lists.Prestodb.Io" <zluo=twitter.com@...>
Date: Thursday, March 5, 2020 at 1:03 PM
To: "rongrong100@..." <rongrong100@...>
Cc: "presto-tsc@..." <presto-tsc@...>

+1

thanks Ariel && Rongrong for the support :)

On Thu, Mar 5, 2020 at 12:01 PM <rongrong100@...> wrote:

Hi all,

I'd like to propose adding new admin to our github repo. Currently there is only one admin who is an active developer. Admins are responsible for things like adding new contributor to the contributor team, helping enable things like integrations with Travis CI etc. We should have at least one additional admin so if one is not available there's a fall back. Currently our admin is Ariel in Boston. I'd like to propose adding another admin in another timezone. Since many of the active developers are in California I think it would be nice to have someone in PST. I'm nominating myself but open to other proposals.

Best Regards,
Wenlei Xie (谢文磊)

Email: wenlei.xie@...

venki.korukanti@...

From: <presto-tsc@...> on behalf of "rongrong100@..." <rongrong100@...>
Date: Thursday, March 5, 2020 at 3:59 PM
To: "presto-tsc@..." <presto-tsc@...>
Subject: [presto-tsc] Adding new github admin

Hi all,

I'd like to propose adding new admin to our github repo. Currently there is only one admin who is an active developer. Admins are responsible for things like adding new contributor to the contributor team, helping enable things like integrations with Travis CI etc. We should have at least one additional admin so if one is not available there's a fall back. Currently our admin is Ariel in Boston. I'd like to propose adding another admin in another timezone. Since many of the active developers are in California I think it would be nice to have someone in PST. I'm nominating myself but open to other proposals.

Ariel Weisberg

Hi,

Non-binding +1

Would appreciate the help.

Ariel

On Mar 5, 2020, at 9:03 PM, zluo via Lists.Prestodb.Io <zluo=twitter.com@...> wrote:

+1

thanks Ariel && Rongrong for the support :)

On Thu, Mar 5, 2020 at 12:01 PM <rongrong100@...> wrote:

Hi all,

I'd like to propose adding new admin to our github repo. Currently there is only one admin who is an active developer. Admins are responsible for things like adding new contributor to the contributor team, helping enable things like integrations with Travis CI etc. We should have at least one additional admin so if one is not available there's a fall back. Currently our admin is Ariel in Boston. I'd like to propose adding another admin in another timezone. Since many of the active developers are in California I think it would be nice to have someone in PST. I'm nominating myself but open to other proposals.

Andrii Rosa

+1

jamessun@...