Re: Adding new github admin

jamessun@...

+1

From: presto-tsc@... <presto-tsc@...> on behalf of Andrii Rosa <andriyrosa@...>
Sent: Friday, March 6, 2020 9:05:25 AM
To: Ariel Weisberg <ariel@...>
Cc: zluo@... <zluo@...>; rongrong100@... <rongrong100@...>; presto-tsc@... <presto-tsc@...>
Subject: Re: [presto-tsc] Adding new github admin

+1

On Thu, Mar 5, 2020 at 9:40 PM Ariel Weisberg <ariel@...> wrote:

Hi,

Non-binding +1

Would appreciate the help.

Ariel

On Mar 5, 2020, at 9:03 PM, zluo via Lists.Prestodb.Io <zluo=twitter.com@...> wrote:

+1

thanks Ariel && Rongrong for the support :)

On Thu, Mar 5, 2020 at 12:01 PM <rongrong100@...> wrote:

Hi all,

I'd like to propose adding new admin to our github repo. Currently there is only one admin who is an active developer. Admins are responsible for things like adding new contributor to the contributor team, helping enable things like integrations with Travis CI etc. We should have at least one additional admin so if one is not available there's a fall back. Currently our admin is Ariel in Boston. I'd like to propose adding another admin in another timezone. Since many of the active developers are in California I think it would be nice to have someone in PST. I'm nominating myself but open to other proposals.

Join presto-dev@lists.prestodb.io to automatically receive all group messages.