Re: [Potential Spoof] [presto-tsc] TSC Cap Proposal

Maria Basmanova

+1

From: <presto-tsc@...> on behalf of "nezihy@..." <nezihy@...>
Date: Wednesday, February 5, 2020 at 1:37 PM
To: "presto-tsc@..." <presto-tsc@...>
Subject: [Potential Spoof] [presto-tsc] TSC Cap Proposal

Hey everyone,
In our last TSC meeting the idea of capping the TSC came up. After talking with various TSC members most of the folks think that there is value in capping the TSC size. With that we have a proposal for capping the TSC size to 15: https://github.com/prestodb/tsc/pull/33

Since this is a proposal for a change in the TSC charter the TSC needs to vote on this change. Per our charter (https://github.com/prestodb/tsc/blob/master/CHARTER.md) each represented company in the TSC can have one vote to cast. Please respond with +1/-1.

Thanks!
Nezih

Join presto-dev@lists.prestodb.io to automatically receive all group messages.