Re: Nominating Leiqing as new committer (again)

Maria Basmanova

+1

From: <presto-tsc@...> on behalf of "rongrong100@..." <rongrong100@...>
Date: Tuesday, February 4, 2020 at 8:00 PM
To: "presto-tsc@..." <presto-tsc@...>
Subject: [presto-tsc] Nominating Leiqing as new committer (again)

I want to nominate Leiqing (github: caithagoras) as a committer for Presto. Leiqing has been working on Presto for more than 2 years. Recently he has become an expert in release verification and led the effort on improving verifier and release process. He also worked extensively on SQL function support.

169 commits  26,051 ++  11,892 --

I previously nominated Leiqing as a new committer in November but there were concerns from some committers. In the past few months Leiqing demonstrated good quality code reviews and gained more in-depth knowledge on core engine code through his work in SQL function. As a result, I want to nominate him again. Please cast your vote by the end of the week (2/7/2020). Thanks!

Rongrong

Join presto-dev@lists.prestodb.io to automatically receive all group messages.