Re: Nominate Chunxu Tang as Presto Committer

Tim Meehan

Thanks Beinan for submitting this nomination, and thanks to everyone on the TSC for considering and voting on this nomination.  I’m pleased to report that Chunxu has received a majority of the votes from the TSC and is now a committer.  Congratulations Chunxu!  And thanks for your contributions.

Tim

From: presto-dev@... <presto-dev@...> on behalf of yingsu00@... <yingsu00@...>
Date: Friday, September 16, 2022 at 12:48 AM
To: presto-dev@... <presto-dev@...>
Subject: Re: [presto-dev] Nominate Chunxu Tang as Presto Committer

+1 Chunxu’s contribution is substantial and I support him becoming a committer. thanks, Ying _. _,_. _,_ Links: You receive all messages sent to this group. View/Reply Online (#299) | Reply To Sender | Reply To Group ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍

ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerStart

This Message Is From an Untrusted Sender

You have not previously corresponded with this sender.

ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerEnd

Join presto-dev@lists.prestodb.io to automatically receive all group messages.