Re: TSC meeting on Jan 28

zluo@...

Get it. Thank you, @Nezih Yigitbasi @wenlei.xie@...

On Fri, Jan 24, 2020 at 11:20 AM Nezih Yigitbasi <nezihy@...> wrote:
Zhenxiao, in general please feel free to add any agenda item that you want to bring up by creating a pull request to the tsc repo (https://github.com/prestodb/tsc).

Thanks,
Nezih

From: Wenlei Xie <wenlei.xie@...>
Sent: Friday, January 24, 2020 11:17 AM
To: zluo@... <zluo@...>
Cc: Nezih Yigitbasi <nezihy@...>; presto-tsc@... <presto-tsc@...>
Subject: Re: [presto-tsc] TSC meeting on Jan 28

Hi Zhenxiao,

> Specifically, if the original author does not sign CLA, what shall we do for backporting?

I just left a comment in https://github.com/prestodb/presto/pull/14006#pullrequestreview-348162425 . The one who backport the commit (who signed the CLA) should becomes the author, and leave the original author (who didn't sign CLA) as co-author.

Thank you so much for the contribution!

Best,
Wenlei

On Fri, Jan 24, 2020 at 10:58 AM zluo via Lists.Prestodb.Io <zluo=twitter.com@...> wrote:

Hi Nezih,

Shall we discuss general backporting policies, especially backport from PrestoSQL? Specifically, if the original author does not sign CLA, what shall we do for backporting?

Thanks,
Zhenxiao

On Thu, Jan 23, 2020 at 12:07 PM <nezihy@...> wrote:
Hey everyone,
After a long break we have our first TSC meeting of 2020 next Tue (Jan 28). We already have two agenda items to discuss. Please feel free to add anything you want to discuss to the agenda.

Thanks!
Nezih

--
Best Regards,