Re: Nominating Bin Fan as a Committer

Shixuan Fan

+1. I’ve been working with Bin actively and would vouch for Bin. Alluxio integration makes RaptorX effort much easier, and there are more features like cache quota to come :)

From: <presto-tsc@...> on behalf of "jamessun via lists.prestodb.io" <jamessun=fb.com@...>
Date: Sunday, October 11, 2020 at 3:15 PM
To: "presto-tsc@..." <presto-tsc@...>
Subject: [presto-tsc] Nominating Bin Fan as a Committer

Dear TSC members,

Bin Fan from Alluxio has been contributing to Presto community in the past 10 months. Here, I nominate Bin as a committer with supporting docs listed below. Per the TSC charter "A Contributor may become a Committer by a majority approval of the existing Committers.", therefore, each TSC member has one vote to cast. Please reply with +1/-1 if you approve/disapprove onboarding Bin as a committer.

===== Bin's contributions to the Presto Community =====

Merged Pull Requests to Presto Source Code:

Major contribution:

Other pull requests:

Presto related tutorial or blogs:

Presto related public presentations:

Community service:

  • Presto outreach committee (2020)
  • Assisting users on Presto slack channels

Join presto-dev@lists.prestodb.io to automatically receive all group messages.