- Nominating Tim Meehan as a Committer
Re: Nominating Tim Meehan as a Committer
toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
I want to nominate Tim Meehan (GitHub user is tdcmeehan) as a new PrestoDB committer. He has been contributing to PrestoDB since mid-2018 (72 commits 15,148 ++ 4,883 --). Here is a highlight of his contributions so far:
- Work on Presto Proxy (Java 10, Bug Fixes, Configuration)
- Work on Presto JDBC client (session property URI)
- Work on coordinator (fetch size for coordinator, Dispatcher, efficiency of plan fragment serialization)
- QDigest functions, guidance for T-Digest, geometry unions
- Hive connector (refactoring directory listing to allow optimizations in particular connectors)
- Added block flattener which is used for repartitioning
- Added unchecked blocks for high performance scans into blocks
- Added DDL support to JDBC connectors and NOT NULL constraint to all DDLs
Per the TSC charter "A Contributor may become a Committer by a majority approval of the existing Committers.", therefore, each TSC member has one vote to cast. Please reply with +1/-1 if you approve/disapprove onboarding Tim as a committer.
Join firstname.lastname@example.org to automatically receive all group messages.