Re: Nominating Leiqing as new committer

jamessun@...

+1 for making Leiqing as a committer. I was originally thinking making him an incubating committer as well.

From: <presto-tsc@...> on behalf of "rongrong100@..." <rongrong100@...>
Date: Monday, November 18, 2019 at 12:48 PM
To: "presto-tsc@..." <presto-tsc@...>
Subject: [presto-tsc] Nominating Leiqing as new committer

I want to nominate Leiqing (github: caithagoras) as a committer for Presto. Leiqing started working on Presto about 2 years ago. Recently he has become an expert in release verification and led the effort on improving verifier and release process. He has contributed 128 commits so far. Here's stats from Github:

129 commits  20,597 ++  10,766 --

Please voice your opinions and cast your vote by end of this week (Friday 11/22/19).

Join presto-dev@lists.prestodb.io to automatically receive all group messages.