Presto Development Mailing List firstname.lastname@example.org
Presto is an open source distributed SQL query engine for running interactive analytic queries against data sources of all sizes ranging from gigabytes to petabytes. Presto was designed and written from the ground up for interactive analytics and approaches the speed of commercial data warehouses while scaling to the size of organizations like Facebook.
The purpose of this group is to enable the Technical Steering Committee to communicate openly and transparently with its members and with participants in the Presto Foundation. Membership and all discussions on this mailing list are public. Join this group to participate in the discussions!
To manage your subscriptions to Presto Foundation mailing lists, please visit https://lists.prestodb.io/g/main/subgroups.
- 73 Members
- 88 Topics , Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- This is a subgroup of main .
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to sender.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to anyone.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.
Top Hashtags [See All]No used hashtags.