Presto Foundation main group email@example.com
Presto is an open source distributed SQL query engine for running interactive analytic queries against data sources of all sizes ranging from gigabytes to petabytes. Presto was designed and written from the ground up for interactive analytics and approaches the speed of commercial data warehouses while scaling to the size of organizations like Facebook.
The community-owned and driven Presto project is supported by the Presto Foundation, an independent nonprofit organization with open and neutral governance, hosted under the Linux Foundation.
This is the primary group for the Presto Foundation but joining the main group won’t subscribe you to any of the project’s mailing lists. If you would like to subscribe to a Presto Foundation mailing list (such as the announce list), please visit https://lists.prestodb.io/g/main/subgroups and choose the lists you are interested in.
To unsubscribe from all Presto Foundation mail, please visit https://lists.prestodb.io/g/main/editsub. You can also globally unsubscribe from all Presto Foundation mailing lists by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that unsubscribing from email@example.com will remove you from all Presto Foundation mailing lists.
- 437 Members
- 2 Topics , Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- Post: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subscribe: email@example.com
- Unsubscribe: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Group Owner: email@example.com
- Help: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Only moderators can post to the group.
- Posts to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to sender.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to anyone.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.
Top Hashtags [See All]No used hashtags.